Lot n° 3
500 - 600
Result without fees
FOUR SOUP SPoons and EIGHT TABLE FORKS (LOT)... - Lot 3 - Paris Enchères - Collin du Bocage
FOUR SOUP SPoons and EIGHT TABLE FORKS (LOT) in silver. PARIS and PROVINCE, 18th century. Uniplat model (6 pieces), filet model (2 pieces). Monograms, coats of arms, numbers and/or initials engraved on the spatulas.
- PARIS, Louis-Antoine TAILLEPIED, 1782-1783 (letter-date T) : spoon model with net
- TOULOUSE, Philippe I LAFORGUE (received master in 1740) 1765-1767 (letter-date L): fork engraved with coat of arms
- STRASBOURG, XVIIIth century: fork model with net (trace of welding)
- CHALONS-SUR-SAONE, circa 1740 (letter-date Y): spoon, spatula engraved with initials in a leafy shield. Shock
- POITIERS, circa 1765-1768 (letter-date S?) : fork engraved with coat of arms
- PROVINCE, Master subscribers: fork engraved CL and fork engraved with coat of arms
- PROVINCE: three forks and two spatulas engraved, one plain
Total weight 896 g.
Return to catalogue